Saturday, 21 February 2009

Burglars final set..

Here are some images of the final set, created with a £200 budget, but using props and some set pieces from the playhouse stock. The floor is from a previous show by Laura McEwen and I cannot take credit for that! The biggest cost was the fabric and polystyrene architrave.

Thursday, 12 February 2009

Pericles final model continued...

I have added hand rails, extra wood supports around upper levels, finished gangway, developed main sail, developed curtain under platform, added props and boxes/crates and added a finishing net.

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Pericles final model...

My very tidy desk...

I've been working on the platform's wooden deck, using a combination of very thin wood veneer, balsa wood, varnish and paint.

Monday, 2 February 2009

The Heights Model continued..

I've worked into the texture and colour of the floor, added a cut out window to the back wall and developed the downstage narration area.

Sunday, 1 February 2009

The Heights Model continued..

I have added a wall covered in layers of paper, developed the floor, which is still unfinished, i would like the floor to be more of a pale green/turquoise shade in the center, the bed still needs more work and will eventually resemble a more detailed frame, (cast iron look). There are still 3 more masks to complete and design elements of costume to accompany them.